Strawberry Honey Oat Bars
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Makes: 12 servings (each serving = @ 13.1 mg THC)*
Strawberry Honey Oat Bars, infused with our sustainably sungrown Solei Renew cannabis, will become your favourite way to find your moment.
Breakfast, snack or dessert, these sweet and crunchy oat bars are satisfying and perfect for on-the-go eating.
The smell of these heavenly bars baking will entice you, they’re just as a delicious on day two though — so be sure to start low and go slow.
- 1 lb (500 g) strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) honey
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) large flake oats
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Solei Renew infused butter
Tip: Add blueberries or raspberries to strawberries for added variety.
- Strawberry Filling: In large bowl, combine strawberries, honey and sugar; sprinkle with cornstarch, tossing well.
- Oat Crust: Preheat oven to 340°F (170°C). Line 9-inch (23 cm) square pan with enough parchment paper to overhang edges.
- Stir together oats, flour, baking soda and salt. Beat together butter, sugar and Solei Renew infused butter until well combined; stir in oat mixture until mixture starts to come together but is still crumbly.
- Press two-thirds of the oat mixture evenly into bottom of prepared pan. Spread filling over top. Sprinkle remaining oat mixture lightly over top (do not press down).
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and filling is bubbling. Let cool completely on rack. Remove from pan and cut into 12 bars.
*Cannabis is a live plant and potencies will change harvest to harvest.
This recipe can be made without cannabis by substituting uninfused oil. Alternatively, you can use Solei Activated Oil once the recipe is completed in order to infuse it with cannabis.
Please consume cannabis responsibly, start low and go slow. Don’t drive high.
These recipes were developed in conjunction with THP and their certified cannabis chefs.