Miso Lime Rainbow Salad
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 6 servings (each serving = 13.9 mg THC)*
Spring brings a bounty of colourful fruits and vegetables and this Miso Lime Rainbow Salad, that’s infused with our sustainably sungrown Solei Sense cannabis, is a wonderful way to celebrate them.
This salad has a slight spice and a vibrancy to it that you’ll crave, and there’s nothing better than a cool salad on a warm spring evening.
This dish is easy to prepare (ready in just 30 minutes!) and even easier to customize with your favourite seasonal ingredients, making it a great way to find your moment.
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped pickled ginger
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Solei Sense infused grapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) white miso paste
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 4 tsp (20 mL) tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 12 oz (375 mL) thin rice noodles
- 1 cup (250 mL) julienne heirloom carrots
- 1 cup (250 mL) julienne cucumber
- 1 cup (250 mL) julienne red pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) julienne mango
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) torn fresh mint
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped toasted peanuts
- 1 Thai chili pepper, thinly sliced
- Lime wedges, for serving
Dressing: Whisk together vinegar, pickled ginger, Solei Sense infused grapeseed oil, miso paste, lime juice, honey, tamari, fresh ginger, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside.
Tip: Substitute Thai basil for mint or cilantro if desired.
- Salad: Meanwhile, place noodles in large, heatproof bowl; pour in enough boiling water to cover. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and run under cold water; drain well.
- In large bowl, toss noodles with dressing. Stir in carrots, cucumber, red pepper, mango, green onions, cilantro and mint. Garnish with peanuts and chili pepper. Serve with lime wedges.
*Cannabis is a live plant and potencies will change harvest to harvest.
This recipe can be made without cannabis by substituting uninfused oil. Alternatively, you can use Solei Activated Oil once the recipe is completed in order to infuse it with cannabis.
Please consume cannabis responsibly, start low and go slow. Don’t drive high.
These recipes were developed in conjunction with THP and their certified cannabis chefs.