Lemon Tarts with Blueberries
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes (+ 30 minutes standing time)
Makes: 6 servings (each serving = 14.6 mg THC)*
You’ll want life to give you lemons after seeing these Lemon Tarts with Blueberries, infused with our sustainably sungrown Solei Unplug cannabis.
These elevated tarts are the perfect way to welcome spring, and lemon and blueberry is a classic flavour combination, especially at brunch.
We recommend making these when you need to unwind with someone special (hint: here’s a perfect gift idea for Mother’s Day!), taking a bite, and embracing the bright and balanced flavours. Fresh citrus flavour coupled with rich berry goodness is a perfect way to find your moment.
- 6 prepared mini graham cracker tart shells (3-inch/8 cm shells)
- 4 tsp (20 mL) lemon zest
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) lemon juice
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Solei Unplug infused coconut oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) blueberries
- Prepare tart shells according to package directions.
- In bowl, whisk together eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice and sugar; pour into non-reactive (not aluminum, cast iron or copper) saucepan set over medium heat. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon or heatproof spatula, for 12 to 15 minutes or until mixture is thickened and coats back of a spoon.
- Stir in Solei Unplug infused coconut oil. Strain into heatproof bowl; let cool slightly to room temperature.
- Divide lemon mixture among tart shells. Refrigerate until firm. Garnish with blueberries.
Tip: Garnish with a dollop of dairy-free coconut whipped topping or dust with icing sugar before serving.
*Cannabis is a live plant and potencies will change harvest to harvest.
This recipe can be made without cannabis by substituting uninfused oil. Alternatively, you can use Solei Activated Oil once the recipe is completed in order to infuse it with cannabis.
Please consume cannabis responsibly, start low and go slow. Don’t drive high.
These recipes were developed in conjunction with THP and their certified cannabis chefs.