Cannabis Etiquette Tips
Here are some tips to make you more comfortable, should you find yourself at a social event where cannabis is part of the occasion.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions, it will only help you learn more. Ask about the strain and THC and CBD potency. Start low and go slow.
- Unless the invitation says otherwise, bring your own cannabis to the occasion. Pre-rolled options can help ensure ease-of-use while socializing.
- Sharing is caring. If smoking or vaping, enjoy then pass along.
- Be respectful of the host’s home by cleaning up after yourself.
- If you’re new to cannabis, consume in the company of people you are comfortable with.
- If the effects feel too strong, try a nap. Often the best way to get over being too high is to sleep it off.
- Don’t drive high and never let friends drive high either. Follow the same steps you would if someone had consumed alcohol at a party, call them a cab or find them a place to sleep.
- The most important tip is to have fun and be safe on your cannabis journey.